QA/QC services support customer requirements throughout the supply chain from procurement to construction including shipping. Our department ensures full compliance with project requirements and applicable standards and regulations. We ensure that mechanical completion is performed and recorded. Our QA/QC teams are fully skilled in Oil & Gas, Energy and Power Generation requirements, thanks to our worldwide experience in complex projects. QA and QC technicians are qualified and certified in specific disciplines through internationally recognized certification.
Basis North America Inc. has extensive experience in the provision of QA/QC services from procurement to construction including shipping.
To ensure project quality our QA /QC team offers:
• coordinating and monitoring of inspection and testing
• reporting on quality status and issues
• monitoring the completeness and compliance of as-built documentation.
• preparation and control of a set of QA/QC procedures and instructions
• Mechanical Completion and Final Testing Inspection during packaging and assembly of customer turbomachinery and BOP:
• internal Work List preparation;
• whole documentation checks in order to verify everything is in compliance with the end customer’s requirements;
• technical documentation checks against items (Field Electrical Wiring Diagram, P&I, General Arrangement, Electrical Hook-up, Isometric, etc.);
• WPS, PQR, WPQ and NDT documentation checks to ensure compliance with technical documentation;
• checks on preservation and packaging procedures;
• non -conformity management with Customer Engineering and Suppliers;
• pre-Inspection on behalf of Customers before Final Customer inspection;
• supervision during Final Customer inspection;
• supervision and management of personnel for Punch List Points resolution;
• Punch List control with Final Customer inspectors;
• Punch List final discussion with End Customer before release.
• Heavy Duty Gas Turbines
• Aeroderivative Gas Turbines
• Steam Turbines
• Centrifugal Compressors
• Centrifugal Pumps
• Reciprocating Compressors
• BOP - Balance of Plant